Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 15, 2013

May one of these solutions help you? Plz choose just one solution:

Sex Educator of the Week: Josephina Gil-Leyva

5:00 PM





What project(s) are you currently working on in Sex Ed?
Josephina Gil-Leyva
Health Educator, PP of Central and Greater Northern NJ

I work for Planned Parenthood. My current project is in Plainfield, NJ doing HIV education and implementing Effective Behavioral interventions by the CDC, VOICES/VOCES, and SISTA. Most of my work is done with young adult African American and Latin women. I also help in other projects because of my bilingual skills.

Bio:

I was born in El Paso, TX and raised in Mexico where I went to high school. I went to college in Texas and majored in Psychology at University of Texas at El Paso but transferred to the University of Phoenix where I graduated with a BS in Human Services. In 2007, I relocated to NJ where I’ve worked in the Human Services field. I worked at an emergency Domestic Violence shelter which made me realize what I want to do for the rest of my life is to empower women, and this lead me to my job at Planned Parenthood.






siege auto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer